Contact Details

We welcome feedback about your experiences, as it lets the practice know what we are doing well and where we could improve.

Talk to us.

The Practice is committed to providing high-quality, person-centred care and treatment that’s both safe and effective. However, we understand that there are times when things go wrong. If something goes wrong, or you’re dissatisfied with what we have or haven’t done, please tell us, and we’ll do our best to make things right. If we can’t resolve matters the way you want, we’ll explain why it’s not possible to do as you suggest.

Understandably, you might be upset or distressed when formally raising concerns about you or your loved one’s care. Our practice team will treat you with respect and dignity throughout this emotional time. It’s expected that you will show them the same courtesy.

We hope that if you have a problem, you will use our practice complaints procedure. We believe this will give us the best chance of resolving whatever has gone wrong and allowing us to improve our services.  

Who to talk to

If you have any concerns, you can talk to any member of our staff initially. We will work with you to resolve the issue without any formal process. It's usually best to sort out concerns within the practice. However, if you need to make a formal complaint, you can do so through our Practice Manager Elizabeth Scott  

If you find it challenging to raise your concerns with us because, for example, there has been a breakdown in the patient-practice relationship, you can raise your complaint with the ICB, who commission and pay for the NHS services you use by:

Email: at

Telephone: 01924 552150 Monday to Friday, 9- 4.30 pm, excluding bank holidays. Please note that the team receives many telephone calls daily and may be unable to respond instantly.

In writing: West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board Complaints Team, White Rose House West Parade, Wakefield WF1 1LT

Please note: You cannot ask the ICB to consider the same concerns or complaints you raised with us.

Citizens Advice Bureau also provides information and advice about making complaints.

Take it Further.

If you remain unhappy after receiving our final reply, you can ask the Health Service Ombudsman to review your complaint independentlyBefore taking this step, we hope you would let us know what aspect of the complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily and provide an opportunity for us to consider whether there is anything further that could be done locally to resolve matters.

The Ombudsman is independent of the NHS and free to use. It can help resolve your complaint and tell the NHS how to put things right if it has got them wrong. 

The Ombudsman only has legal powers to investigate certain complaints. You must have received a final response from the Practice before the Ombudsman can look at your complaint. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, it will generally not investigate your complaint if it happened more than 12 months ago.

Address: Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman, Tower 30, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP

Phone: 0345 015 4033

Complain to us: getting started | Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)

Address book Address

Dr N Mourmouris & Partners
15 Green Lane
LS12 1JE

Telephone Numbers Telephone Numbers

0113 2310626
Out of Hours:
0113 2310626
Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you. Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form.

We are happy to receive any comments or complaints about any aspect of the service we provide. Please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs Elizabeth Scott

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website